When someone else's negligent conduct leaves you injured or takes the life of someone you loved, you deserve someone who can not only explain your legal rights but can push forward strategically and intelligently to help you obtain compensation. Michael J. Mestayer, a Professional Legal Corporation in New Orleans, is committed to helping injured people and their families hold negligent parties responsible for the damage they cause. Like the mighty Mississippi that flows past the windows of his office, Mr. Mestayer has long served a multitude of individuals and industries in the New Orleans, LA area. He has distinguished himself through 40 years of diligent representation and has built a reputation for clear and direct communication and unwavering professionalism.
Mr. Mestayer and our entire office team treat clients not just as clients but as people. A few simple principles make us the law firm of choice for many Louisianans seeking a caring and capable attorney:
- Clear, open communication - Mr. Mestayer is known for his plain-spoken, easy going style. He will clearly explain the posture of your case and keep you updated as things progress.
- Strong counseling and advocacy - Mestayer is known for his thoroughness, preparation and negotiation and litigation skills.
- Professionalism - Mr. Mestayer puts a high value on meticulous research, intensive trial preparation, and high ethical standards. He has earned the DistinguishedSM Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability.
When we take your case, we will master every detail and develop a compelling narrative of how and to what extent you were injured, which helps judges or juries understand the losses that must be compensated.
Our New Orleans law firm litigates a wide variety of claims, including:
- Personal injury - Our personal injury practice encompasses auto accidents, medical malpractice, injuries from nursing home abuse and many other cases, including wrongful death.
- Defective products - We have extensive experience in complex products liability cases involving defective medical device claims, harmful drugs, automobiles, tools and more.
- Admiralty and maritime law - Special laws apply to injuries from accidents on the water. We have deep experience helping maritime workers and passengers obtain compensation for injuries and in resolving other issues under admiralty law.
In every case, we take the time to investigate, locate and interview witnesses, and methodically gather the evidence needed to make your claim as successful as it can be.
Our Louisiana injury law firm offers a free initial consultation
Michael J. Mestayer, a Professional Legal Corporation, is located in New Orleans and serves clients throughout Louisiana and the larger Gulf Region. He is your trusted resource for all legal needs related to personal injury, medical malpractice, defective products, and much more. Call 800-526-1850 or contact us online for a free consultation.